Monday, August 11, 2014

Strong Curse

You will need the following items for this spell: 
  • 1 black candle 
  • 1 wax sigil, photo, something in resemblance of him or her.

Say the following:
Curse [person]
There has been unfairness done to me.
I summon the elements I envoke them.
I conjure them to do my bidding.
The four watchtowers shall lay their eyes and minds,
There shall be fear and guilt and bad blood,
There shall be submission and no pity.
I point the threefold law against thee against
Thee it shall be pointed threefold,
A hundred fold is the cost for my anger and pain
Thee shall be blinded by the fear blinded by the pain,
Blinded by me binded by me Cursed by me So mote it be!

This curse shall be layed upon the victim while burning am image of the victim (wax sigil, photograph, drawing, anything) in the flame of a consecrated black candle. 




No comments:

Post a Comment