Monday, August 11, 2014

'As Long As I Live'' Fear Spell'

You will need the following items for this spell: 
Strong will power
Hatred
Not to be afraid to use black magic

This is a strong curse to be used on someone who has caused any kind of pain to you more than once and has rightfully earned your loathing. It makes them fear you for as long as you live, a fear so strong it can cause very extreme nightmares.

Fill the air around you with dark and/or chaos energy. Fill the air with you malice, hatred and anger. Get eye contact with them (it's OK if you blink) and send a duplicate amount of that energy around your target.
Chant:
"Hatred and malice and anger I feel.
My insane side has been fueled by you
Vengeance is just
And you are worthy of my punishment
Feel the force of my lost pain
Feel the force of my lost anguish
Let terror haunt you
Strip all defenses from you
As long as there is darkness in my heart"
Say this three time, it's your choice how loudly but your voice must show your contempt. Send all the energy you put into the air towards them and form a prison with it around them, then sink it into their soul. When this is done walk away, the curse is set once you are out of their eye shot.

Notes:
It doesn't unset the curse if they see you again after casting this.
If they have a shield up or try to block the spell, make it be consumed by the energy you put into the air.
I'm not sure if this curse can be sent back to you or not, be careful.
This spell is quite draining, make sure you have a lot of energy to use


No comments:

Post a Comment