Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Love Binding Spell

You will need the following items for this spell: 

  • 1 red/pink candle 
  • Matches/Lighter 
  • 1 needle 
  • 1 spool of red/pink thread 
  • 1 picture of yourself 
  • 1 picture of your lover 
  • Mind 
  • Voice 
  • Belief 
  • Red pen (optional) 
  • Red/pink lipstick (optional)

Casting Instructions for 'Love Binding Spell'
Sit cross legged in an open area 
If you believe in calling on the gods to help you, recite this before casting the spell - 

I, (Insert your name here), call upon Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, to aid me with this spell. 

If not, just skip that part. 

First light the candle and find your inner peace. Next, you'll need to put the picture face to face. If they are not somewhat even, you'll need to trim them before the spell. (( PS. Thread the needle before too!)) 

Recite the following spell over and over until you are done sewing the edges of the paper together - 

Red hot love, burn bright in the sky 
We are connected, make this ship fly 

I know I love him(or her), I hope (s)he loves me too 
Ours hearts are as one, we will make do 

True love, find me 
So mote it be 

- If you had called upon Aphrodite, finish up by saying this - 
Aphrodite, I release you. Thank you for your help. Blessed be. 

After that, blow out the candle and drip a small bit of the wax onto the paper. If you can, before it dries, trace the wax into a heart. If not, just draw a heart with a red pen or pink/red lipstick 

Put the sewn paper in a powerful place. I put mine in my chest that holds all my spell casting equipment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment