Sunday, June 28, 2015

Improve Self Worth

 This is to improve thoughts of self worth and confidence

What You Need:
Purple candles (as many as you want)
Mirror
Rose quartz or Amethyst
Rose oil
Ylang Ylang oil


*Around your bathroom, light purple candles, placed safely so that they cast pools of light on the water when you fill the bath.

* Let the water run and then turn off the taps and add five drops of rose essential oil and five of ylangylang, dropping them into the pools of light.

* Place a rose quartz or amethyst crystal in the water to strengthen self-love and approval.

* Lie in the water and swirl the light pools in turn, making an affirmation for each one, for example:

I exist, I am unique, lam of worth, I have many gifts [name them], I value myself, Hove myself, I am complete in myself, I treasure what I have and what I am, as I am right now.
* Continue to swirl the light, visualising it flowing within you, making you a body of light and loveliness.

* Finally, make a wish for yourself in each light pool.

* When you are ready, wrap yourself in a soft towel or robe and take out the plug, saying:

Doubts and sorrow, flow from me, what I wish, I can be.
Look at yourself in the mirror framed by light and you will see how your inner radiance creates true beauty that cannot fade.

* Carry the candles into your bedroom or living room and spend the rest of the evening reading a special book, listening to music or just dreaming of golden tomorrows as you gaze into the light.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment